• Park JH et al. Murine hepatic miRNAs
expression and regulation of gene expression in diet-induced
obese mice. Mol. Cells 2011; 31:33-38.
• Foss KM et al. miR-1254 and miR-574-5p: serum-based
microRNA biomarkers for early-stage non-small cell lung
cancer. J Thoracic Oncol 2011; 6(3):482-8.
• Arora S et al. MicroRNA-328 is associated with
(non-small) cell lung cancer (NSCLC) brain metastasis
and mediates NSCLC migration. Intl J Cancer 2011; 128(11):
• Leeper NJ et al. MicroRNA-26a is a novel regulator
of vascular smooth muscle cell function. J Cellular Physiol
• Lu C and Souret F. High-throughput approaches
for miRNA expression analysis. Plant MicroRNAs 2010; 592:107-25.
• Mouillet JF et al. MiR-205 silences MED1 in hypoxic
primary human trophoblasts. FASEB J 2010; 24(6):2030-9.
• Ranade AR et al. MicroRNA 92a-2*: a biomarker
predictive for chemoresistance and prognostic for survival
in patients with small cell lung cancer. J Thoracic Oncol
• Li G et al. Modulation of inflammatory markers
by miR-146a during replicative senescence in trabecular
meshwork cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2010; Jan 6
• Hanoun N et al. The silencing of microRNA 148a
production by DNA hypermethylation is an early event in
pancreatic cancinogenesis. Clin Chem 2010; Apr 29
• Liang Z et al. Involvement of miR-326 in chemotherapy
resistance of breast cancer. Biochem Pharmacol 2010; 79(6):817-24
• Igoucheva O and Alexeev V MicroRNA-dependent
regulation of cKit in cutaneous melanoma. Biochem Biophys
Res Comm 2009; 379(3):790-4.
• Liu X et al. MicroRNA-222 regulates cell invasion
by targeting matrix metalloproteinase 1 (MMP1) and manganese
superoxide dismutase 2 (SOD2) in tongue squamous cell
carcinoma cell lines. Cancer Genomics Proteomics 2009;
• Nasser S et al. Identifying miRNA and imaging
features associated with metastasis of lung cancer to
the brain. IEEE 2009
• Blow N. Small RNAs: biology’s brave new
world. Nature Methods 2009; 6(3):232-5.
• Liu X et al. microRNA-138 suppresses invasion
and promotes apoptosis in head and neck squamous cell
carcin. Cancer Lett2009; 286(2):217-22
• Lee S-O et al. MicroRNA15a modulates expression
of the cell-cycle regulator Cdc25A and affects hepatic
cystogenesis in a rat model of polycystic kidney diseases.
J Clin Invest 2008; 18(11):3714-24
• Chang SS et al. miRNA alterations inhead and
neck squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer 2008; 123,2791-7
• Park CS and Tang SJ. Regulation of microRNA Expression
by Induction of Bidirectional Synaptic Plasticity. J Mol
Neurosci. 2008; Nov 8
• Goff LA et al. The analysis of microRNAs in stem
cells. Stem Cell Res Therap 2008; 1:141-67.
• Chang HY et al. Microarray analysis of stem cells
and their differentiation. Essential stem cell methods
2008; Chapter 12.
• Chen X-M et al. A cellular miRNA, let-7i, regulates
toll-like receptor 4 expression and contributes to cholangiocyte
immune responses against Cryptosporidium parvum infection.
J. Biol. Chem. 2007; July 27
• Baroukh N etc. MicroRNA-124a regulates Foxa2
expression and intracellular signaling in pancreatic beta
-cells lines. J Biol Chem 2007; Apr 26
• Donker RB et al. The expression of argonaute2
and related microRNA biogenesis proteins in normal and
hypoxic trophoblasts. Mol Hum Reprod 2007; 13(4):273-9.
• Mott JL et al. Mir-29 regulates Mcl-1 protein
expression and apoptosismer-29 downregulates Mcl-1. Oncogene
• Weston MD et al. MicroRNA gene expression in
the mouse inner ear.
Brain Res 2006; 1111(1)95-104