QS DNA extraction kit provides new DNA extraction
method for DNA testing. It is extremely quick and simple, taking
2 steps and ~5 minutes to extract DNA from many types of tissues
and cells. The tested tissues are listed below.
· Biofluids: blood, swab samples, semen, sputum, and
spent culture medium
· Bacterial cultures and mammalian cell cultures
· Biological samples
· Environmental samples, river and pond water samples
· Agricultural samples: animal, plant and crop samples
The main features include:
· Fast results. It takes only ~5 minutes to extract DNA
in most samples.
· Fewer procedures. It involves two steps. No washes
and other procedures are needed.
· Easy to use. Simpler and fewer steps.
· Low cost. Reduced many other steps, such as phenol/chloroform,
· High success rate.
The QS DNA extraction kit contains reagents that lyse cells,
denature proteins and protect nucleic acids from nucleases and oxidation.
The two-step protocol, including lysis and balance, has eliminated
phenol/chloroform procedures and many washes. The extracted DNA
can be directly used for PCR and sequencing analysis. No cleanup
||QS DNA Extraction kit
||Solution A (Lysis)100ml and Solution B (Balance)
For research and educational use, read